International Management Trainee
- Are you curious about starting a career in consultative sales with the opportunity to develop your leadership qualities?
- Are you passionate about technology and media, and how they can help organisations today?
- We are currently looking for ambitious young professionals to join our growing team in Manchester - with the opportunity to transfer internationally!
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a dynamic environment that has been recognized as one of Britain’s Top Employers in 2017by Great Places to Work
- Thorough training and continual coaching and development
- Develop valuable skills such as critical thinking, communication, negotiation, business acumen… The list goes on
- Opportunity for rapid career progression - we only promote from within!
What is the job?
- Working in a team environment to drive Meltwater's revenue growth through consultative sales
- Own your entire sales process; from lead generation and value creation to negotiation and execution of closing strategies
- Liaise closely with a mentor to ensure you are continuously developing
- Consult with companies on how they use news and social media data to inform strategy and decision making
- Successful consultants who have delivered excellent sales and leadership results will be given the opportunity to assume responsibility for a team of your own as a Sales Manager
- Meltwater offers its top managers the opportunity to run a business unit as a Managing Director. This opportunity can take place anywhere in the world, giving the Director the chance to move internationally depending on their experience and preference.
Is this you?
- University degree (any discipline), 2:1 or above
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
- Experience working in a professional environment (either full term or internships)
- Demonstration of interests outside of work and study (travel, exchange, sport, volunteering etc.)
- Keen interest in news, current affairs and social media
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Eligibility to legally work in the UK