We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/PA to joining our current Business Development Team on a Part Time Flexible basis. Our small (5 person) business development team are responsible for sourcing and developing opportunities for new business across our agency. We have a low key approach to selling; our approach is to let our reputation and our work speak for themselves. The team are enormously busy and need a strong administrator and organiser to help support their day-to-day activities, including outbound with clients but also internal liaison with the operational teams within the business.
The position will report to our Director of Business Development but in the early months will have a mentor (a member of the sales team who will be on hand to give guidance on processes and procedures etc.) It will also involve direct contact with other senior people within the organisation who are involved with the sales and on boarding process for new clients.
It is a fast moving and busy environment and there will be lots to do, but there’s plenty of friendly banter within the team and – as with the rest of the business – we aim to make it a fun place to work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Personal assistance with the Director of Business Development including diary and email management, scheduling meetings, helping to organise travel, tracking and managing deadlines etc.
- Assisting with preparing materials for pitches and meetings (slide packs etc.)
- Helping to ensure that the processes for taking on new clients are properly implemented and that handovers from sales to operations are smooth
- Helping to organise and facilitate events and larger meetings involving clients and prospects
- Assisting with travel plans and other practical arrangements involving meetings with clients, either at our premises or theirs
- Helping to handle inbound calls to the company from prospects and others
We are a fast growing organisation and there is ample opportunity for the successful candidate to progress within the operational and delivery teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and extremely well organised self-starter who is capable of planning and organising their own time as well as the time of others. You should be comfortable dealing with senior staff and should be comfortable working in a busy environment. Good written and design/presentation skills would be highly beneficial.
An open-minded approach and a good sense of humour is a distinct advantage!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!