Head of Service Partners
We're looking for someone to lead our growing DoubleClick Service Partner Business. Google have recently moved to a partner first model; meaning they are relying more and more on partners to deliver a service layer onto their technology. Given the experience that Merkle I Periscopix have developed over previous years, we are in a unique position to support Google and further develop our close working relationship with them. The Head of Service Partners will be leading this opportunity for Merkle | Periscopix.
Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the Service Partner teams at Google throughout EMEA by positioning Merkle | Periscopix as a strategic partner.
- Manage the sales and onboarding process for Service Partner opportunities.
- Ensure that our delivery, service levels and performance to the client is industry leading.
- Recognition of new service & growth opportunities to cross and up-sell agency capabilities.
- Maintain a strategic overview of accounts and proactively advise clients to ensure strategic direction is tactically executed.
- Work with delivery leads throughout the business to ensure optimal resource across clients.
- Thought leadership (client case studies), putting forward new topics of interest.
- Inspiring and challenging the client with innovative and digital first marketing solutions.
- Ensuring effective communication internally on cross department teams and across the client, media owners and agency partners.
- Ultimately responsible for the overall growth, delivery, financial health, and client satisfaction throughout the Service Partner Business.
- In depth understanding of the DoubleClick Tech stack.
- Experience working with very large and complex advertisers.
- Significant experience in digital, working client side, technology or agency side.
- Excel at building relationships, both internally and with C level client contacts.
- A good understanding of different capabilities and what they offer the client and customer, including Search Marketing, Analytics, Display, Social etc.
- Ability to drive results and collaborate with major customers.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic marketing experience.
- Possession of excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of project management.
We offer a competitive salary and provide extensive benefits including 25 days’ holiday (with additional days for long service), a company pension scheme, mobile phone, subsidised gym membership, Pilates sessions, football matches and all the breakfast, tea and biscuits you can handle.
At the time of starting their employment the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!