Media Reporting Specialist
As a Media Reporting Specialist you will be working closely with our largest client teams to develop reporting solutions that offer both the client and internal team digestible and actionable insights across all marketing channels. You will also be responsible for investigating new tools for the wider team and developing training and best practices to on board any new tools. The role requires you to be comfortable handling multiple large data sets and being able to present back findings confidently to all levels within a business.
The Media Reporting Specialist responsibilities are split into two key elements of reporting and insights;
- Working on our largest client reports, maximising insights for both client and the internal account team
- Closely working with the account lead and media planning team to ensure the team are reporting and delivering against media plans and KPIs
- Internally helping to develop our reporting and data visualisation best practice across our single and multi-channel clients
- Assisting the investigation of new reporting platforms and solutions for the team and developing roadmaps to on board these from a technical point of view
- Investigating new tools for the wider media team to utilise in their client reporting and planning
- Closely working with the Media Planning team to help pull insights for Media Plans and client pitches
- Helping to organise and develop training for the department as new tools are brought on
- Strong presentation and communication skills; comfortable dealing with key stake holders on our largest client accounts
- Ability to spot patterns and trends within data to help drive strategic decisions
- Strong problem solving skills and a curiosity to test the boundary of platforms and blending data sources
- Very comfortable dealing with multiple large data sets and manipulating into a visually appealing format that drives actionable insights
- Training; confident developing and delivering training to all levels within the business.
- Experience in digital marketing with a strong understanding of paid media and how it fits into the wider marketing mix
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed team within a market-leading performance marketing agency. This is a chance to shape how the business reports across all our media channels. With the team ambition to be delivering best-in-class reporting to our clients.
What’s in it for You?
In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary.
We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we’re always planning company socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work.
- As well as excellent growth and development opportunities, we have a fantastic work environment. We’re based by London Bridge / Bermondsey where we have a modern, bright, open-planned office which has a friendly and approachable atmosphere.
- There’s a games room downstairs (next to the auditorium which we use as a cinema some evenings!) where you can find a pool table and ping pong - there’s always someone ready to challenge you to a game.
- Merkle order and pay for our lunch on the last Friday of every month – always a welcomed perk before payday! Speaking of food, there’s always plenty of snacks and nibbles in the office.
- Friday afternoon you can help yourself to a celebratory drink at 4.30pm (aka Four Thirsty!).
- We also have perks such as the Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans.
Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to sponsor any visa applications.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!