Paid Social Lead
The Paid Social Associate Team Leaders actively manage the client projects they are engaged in as well as overseeing the work of a team of account managers. You'll work across a range of clients and be responsible for managing a team - this includes supporting new joiner training, team development and client engagement.
- Full oversight over client engagements including support with delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication and contribution to strategy
- Provide thought-leadership to clients, contributing to blogs and case studies
- Managing a small team of Paid Social specialists (2-3 people) under the Associate Dept. Head
- Maintaining a top-level view of paid social strategy for all clients within your sub-team and discussing expansion opportunities with the Associate Head
- Being escalation point on your team’s accounts where possible. Handling business development opportunities where appropriate as well as dealing with client grievances. Knows when to escalate to the Assoc. Head if needed
- Proactively contacting clients within your team to check they are happy with the level of service they are receiving
- Sharing experience and feedback with your line manager and any other associate team leaders in your department e.g. capacity, development, growth of the team
- Assist with management of department capacity and workload by actively monitoring team members and planning their client development
- Assisting with the proactive development of sub-team’s personal and professional skills
- Keeping up to date with the latest social trends, betas, new features and ensuring they are being implored by team members
- Point of contact and receive of feedback for any mentors you have first-line responsibility for
- Collating feedback for reviews to pass onto the Head of Department
- Lead new joiner training
- Lead 1st stage and support 2nd stage interviews
Key Skills and Experience
- Proficient in handling large account management
- Delegation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Strong knowledge of platforms used across the paid social department
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Ability to think quickly and come up with creative solutions to problems
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise responsibilities
- High level of organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Successful mentoring/ managing experience
- Successful tier 2/1 account experience
What’s in it for you?
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Merkle’s central goal in Europe is to continue expanding – we’re attracting fantastic clients and growing our business offering at a tremendous pace. To achieve this, we’re looking to hire top talent to drive this growth and to ensure that we continue to be an industry-leading company. We value the knowledge and expertise that can be added to our workforce at senior levels – there’s also plenty of opportunity to continue developing your skillset.
As well as excellent growth and development opportunities, we have a fantastic work environment. We’re based by London Bridge / Bermondsey where we have a modern, bright, open-planned office which has an approachable atmosphere. There’s a games room downstairs (next to the auditorium which we use as a cinema some evenings!) where you can find a pool table and ping pong - there’s always someone ready to challenge you to a game. We also have perks such as the Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans.
Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!