Paid Search Executive
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
Want to work in Paid Search for a company with a “tech startup” feel but a global parent company offering multiple opportunities’ for career growth?
We are looking for someone to join Merkle | DWA in their B2B Paid Searchdepartment immediately. We suggest you get your application in as soon as you've done some research!
We provide in house on the job training and an abundance of support! From day one you’ll be working on global clients with house hold names (great to put on the CV!)
Paid Search (also known as PPC and Pay-Per-Click) involves advertising in the sponsored listings of search engines like Google. Every time a user clicks an ad, the advertiser pays the search engine – meaning advertisers need to get their ads in front of the right people at the right time to ensure a cost-effective marketing strategy. Paid Search advertisers therefore consider business goals, target audiences, ad copy and a whole host of other factors when creating and managing campaigns.
Life as a Paid Search Executive at DWA
As a Paid Search Executive, you will get stuck in from day one on a number of tasks related to PPC. These include:
- On-the-job training.
- Working on clients accounts understanding how B2B paid search campaign.
- Getting to grips with different digital marketing tools and platforms to help build, maintain and optimize our Paid Search campaigns.
We want all our employees to enjoy coming to work in our offices (which we’re rather proud of!) and working in a super-friendly and supportive team. At DWA, everyone has a voice and a part to play in driving the organization forward.
What we are looking for in you
- Passion to work in a specialist Paid Search role
- Curiosity about the digital industry and the world of business
- The ability to work autonomously and to efficiently manage multiple projects
- Highly articulate in verbal and written communications
- A keen eye for detail
- Evidence of an excellent academic record
- A strong sense of professionalism and a deep respect for others
- Well-developed logic and reasoning skills, including an aptitude for data analysis
We also MUST see evidence of research throughout the interview process.
Paid Search is a very niche area of digital marketing and even if you have no previous experience we will want to see that you have taken the time to look into this and identify why you want to build your career in this field.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too.
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- Free breakfast, fruit and most importantly, biscuits!
- Food Fridays – enjoy a takeaway lunch courtesy of us once a month
- Four Thirsty - have a drink on us on a Friday afternoon!
- A selection of other industry standard benefits