Metaswitch Networks is powering the transition of communication networks into a cloud-based, software-centric, all-IP future. We are at the forefront of a technology revolution that is changing how networks are built, how information is distributed and how we will communicate in the future.
We are recruiting talented, motivated and exceptionally bright Graduates, Post-graduates and Interns, from ALL academic disciplines to work as:
- Software Engineers – responsible for designing and developing industry-leading, openly programmable solutions that run on standard hardware or in virtualized environments. The software engineering team use a wide variety of programming languages within an agile environment. We have a strong culture of continuous improvement, and a proud record of delivering high quality products, on time and to budget.
- Test Engineers – ensure that our products meet our customers’ exacting standards and deliver carrier-grade performance and reliability in even the most challenging conditions. The system test team use a wide variety of test practises, including extensive levels of both automated and manual testing, and a mixture of formal analysis, and informal exploratory testing.
- Support Engineers – work closely with our global customer base to help them with design, implementation and troubleshooting of deployments involving a wide range of Metaswitch and partner products.
If you can bring creative solutions to challenging problems, and want to work with colleagues who are among the smartest and brightest in their field, then we want to hear from you. You do not need any prior experience (none whatsoever!).
We are looking for people who
- have a solid academic record, including a good degree in any subject
- have an interest in technology (no computing experience is needed)
- stand out because of their creativity and versatility
- have excellent communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
Opportunities are available in: Enfield (North London), Edinburgh, Cambridge, Coventry and Chester. In addition, some of the roles will offer the opportunity to travel abroad if this is of interest to you.
Roles available: Software, Test & Support Engineers
No of positions: 40
Locations: Enfield (North London), Coventry, Chester, Edinburgh & Cambridge.
Starting salary: £35K plus benefits
Degrees accepted: Any
Core Skills required: Solid academic record, aptitude for problem solving, interest in technology (no computing experience is needed), creativity and excellent communication skills.
Training and Development: Full training provided in house.
Closing date: None – we recruit all year round.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!