(based on 25 ratings in 2017)
"Flexible, relaxed, challenging and intellectual."
- People of all levels are approachable in the office and willing to help each other.
- The flexible hours are popular and allow employees to have a good work/life balance.
- Both starting pay and salary progression are seen as competitive in the industry.
- Previous experience in coding is not a requirement at the company.
- There’s considered to be a lack of diversity, though this is being addressed.
- Some felt the lack of formal training could be improved.
- The quality of offices can vary depending on location.
- While progression is possible, the lack of a hierarchical structure means promotion can be unclear.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!