(based on 14 ratings in 2018)
"Forward-thinking, transforming and development-focused."
- People of all levels are approachable in the office and willing to help each other.
- The flexible hours are popular and allow employees to have a good work/life balance.
- Both starting pay and salary progression are seen as competitive in the industry.
- Previous experience in coding is not a requirement at the company.
- There’s considered to be a lack of diversity, though this is being addressed.
- Some feel there is a lack of formal training.
- While the pay is seen as being good, the pay structure could be more transparent.
- Some graduates don’t like that the main office is split over three buildings.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!