(based on 21 ratings in 2015)
"A highly rewarding and enjoyable experience. I plan on returning next summer."
- Interns feel very welcomed into the company and lots of social activities are organised outside of work.
- Supervisors are seated close by to be available for support whenever needed.
- Training on a wide range of skills and coding languages is available.
- Interns make useful contributions to real projects while working at the company.
- You may not be on a team with other interns.
- Some felt that the remuneration wasn’t as high as at other companies.
- The company-provided housing could be of a higher quality.
- Some felt that more information about the roles and duties could be provided before the internship starts.