(based on 13 ratings in 2017)
"Supportive, fun and diverse."
- The rotational scheme means that there is varied work available for graduates.
- There’s a good ethos of approachability and support throughout the whole company.
- M&G is committed to developing graduates and investing in training.
- Flexibility around hours means that there is a good work/life balance.
- There can be a lack of transparency regarding career progression.
- While processes are being updated, some can still seem slow moving.
- Some systems are outdated and can make extra work for people.
- Some find there is a lack of space in the office, although the company is planning to move to a new building soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!