(based on 15 ratings in 2016)
"Friendly, open and motivating."
- Lots of early responsibility for those who want it and show the required skills.
- A good ethos of teamwork and support throughout the whole company.
- M&G is committed to developing graduates and investing in training.
- There’s a strong pension scheme along with other benefits.
- Career progression can be slow due to a low turnover of employees.
- There is a lack of certainty about where you'll end up at the end of the graduate programme.
- Some systems are outdated and can make extra work for people.
- Some have found a lack of space in the office, though the company is planning to move to a new building in 2018.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!