(based on 22 ratings in 2016)
"Entirely invested in their employees."
- Many travel opportunities are available during training.
- The benefits package and perks are extensive and varied.
- The culture is very collaborative and graduates feel supported.
- The office is high tech has a lot of facilities available to employees.
- The size of the company means that it’s easy to get lost in the crowd.
- Graduates are given a lot of responsibility, which can be overwhelming to some.
- There’s not always a lot of notice given before people are required to travel.
- Even though there’s flexibility, the workload can lead to long hours.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!