(based on 12 ratings in 2016)
"Strong reputation for expert advice."
- Good amount of responsibility and client contact from the start.
- Relaxed, collaborative and social culture.
- Emphasis on maintaining a work/life balance.
- Excellent training and mentoring.
- Many trainees are not retained in their preferred departments.
- While the salary is good, there is no difference between pay for most offices and the more expensive Cambridge.
- Some offices are a little tired, though these are being refurbished.
- The amount and quality of work can vary greatly between departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!