(based on 8 ratings in 2017)
"Leader outside London"
- There’s a good amount of responsibility and client contact that increases over time.
- The firm has a relaxed, collaborative and social culture.
- Hours are flexible to give an emphasis on maintaining a work/life balance.
- Trainees are given excellent training and mentoring.
- Some trainees are not retained due to a lack of places.
- While the salary is good, there is no difference between pay for most offices and the more expensive Cambridge.
- Some offices are a little tired, though others have just been refurbished.
- Commitments to diversity could be better, thought there are ongoing improvements.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!