(based on 10 ratings in 2018)
"Strong reputation for expert advice."
- There’s a good amount of responsibility and client contact that increases over time.
- The firm has a relaxed, collaborative and social culture.
- Hours are flexible to give an emphasis on maintaining a work/life balance.
- Trainees are given excellent training and mentoring.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- While the firm hosts social events, some trainees feel there could be more.
- Commitments to diversity could be better, though there are ongoing improvements.
- Trainees could be informed about seat moves earlier.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!