Graduate Case Handler - Gatwick
As a Graduate Case Handler, you will be working in a high-quality team carrying out case reviews for a major financial services provider as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
The benefits for you
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates to work on a project run by Deloitte, a globally recognised brand and one of the “big 4” global consultancy and advisory firms. You will be able to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your career and develop new skills. Other benefits include:
- A competitive salary, with incremental pay increases and bonuses for top performers
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment
- Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
- Career development
- Financial support to obtain the RQD Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
Tell me more:
- Start date: Intakes throughout July, August and September 2018
- Location: Gatwick, West Sussex commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford. Parking available within a 2 minute walk from the office
- Salary: £23,000 and incremental pay increases at the 6 and 12 month point plus bonuses for top performers.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Reviewing customer cases relating to the sale of annuity products
- Carrying out reviews of verbal & written communication and making an informed judgement
- Assessing evidence you have collated / obtained from third parties to review cases
- Recommend and calculate redress for customers who were not treated fairly of fully informed
- Production of customer letters
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need:
- A minimum 2:2 Degree (obtained or predicted grade)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a strong focus on correct outcomes and the principles of treating customers fairly
- Ability to adhere to relevant performance standards and work with the team to contribute to project delivery and individual/team targets
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills with previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial but not essential.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please email your CV via the button below.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!