moneycorp is a thriving foreign exchange and international payments business with an excellent reputation since we were founded in 1979.
We are the UK’s only fully integrated foreign exchange Company, covering every aspect of the industry. This allows us to offer our personal and business customers, and also key partners, a more comprehensive range of services than any of our competitors. In 2015 we have dealt in 90 different currencies, traded £22.6 billion in currency exchange and have global presence in UK, Spain, USA Ireland, France and Romania and minority stake in Foreign Exchange Company in Brazil. We are the only online money exchange service to offer a portfolio of 40 currencies to its online customers from the point of sign up.
We understand that our employees are the lifeblood of our business, and a true measure of our success is how we nurture and develop them and their achievements. This year we are very excited to commence enrolment for our Graduate Programme which will begin in September 2017.
Why choose moneycorp?
- We are a vibrant fluid business which allows us to be dynamic, grow and change with the demands of the market and our clients
- We recognise that our success is built on our people’s passion, desire to succeed and an unwavering determination to be the best at what we do and we reward it!
- We are a truly international operation with offices in UK, Republic of Ireland, Spain, France and the USA and that’s just in 2015 as we have big ambitions to continue our international growth story!
- We are private equity backed by Bridgepoint who purchased the business in 2014 and we form part of their Bridgepoint Europe IV fund. They own a few high street names that you may have heard of such as Pret a Manger and Fat Face.
What can you expect from the programme?
- To gain exposure working in client facing roles and develop valuable competencies within a dynamic sales and trading environment, working with real experts within their field
- Flexibility to move through the different areas of our Business units honing your communication, presentation influencing and analytical skills to name a few!
- Investment in your personal and professional development, attending relevant in-house and external programmes
The moneycorp Graduate Programme is 2 years in total, during which you will spend six months at a time in a specific area. Each programme will be individually tailored to both yours and the business’ needs to ensure it has maximum impact.
Some of the areas that you may be exposed to are:
- Private International Payments
- Corporate International Payments
- Wholesale Banknotes
- International Markets
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!