(based on 13 ratings in 2016)
"Nurturing, respected, client-focused."
- The salary is seen as being highly competitive within the industry.
- Graduates feel they are given higher levels of responsibility than at other firms.
- Having a smaller team means you will regularly be working directly with partners.
- There is a friendly feel to the office with regular socialising.
- Certain areas of the graduate scheme could use a little more structure.
- Graduates were given a lot of training early on but felt it became lacking later in the scheme.
- Holiday allowance is not as high as elsewhere.
- Graduates often work longer hours than they are contracted for.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!