Associate Analyst Graduate Program
A number of positions are available to support our Fundamentals and Structured Finance Groups.
Primary Location: London and further opportunities across EMEA locations including Frankfurt, Milan, Madrid, Cyprus and Paris.
Moody’s Investors Service is a market-leading provider of credit ratings, research and risk analysis. The firm tracks debt covering sovereign nations, corporate issuers, public finance issuers, and structured finance obligations. Moody’s Corporation reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,800 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries.
How to start your career at Moody's
- Are you fascinated by financial markets and like working in a diverse environment, getting involved in real projects and seeking opportunities to develop the foundation of credit analysis beyond formal training?
- Are you looking to develop further your quantitative aptitude, analytical skills, and accounting knowledge by interacting with analytical experts and participating in one of the best credit training program in the industry?
- Do you have an outstanding record of academic achievement?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills, along with exceptional drive and interpersonal skills?
Training and Development
As a Moody’s graduate, you will join a comprehensive onboarding program, including market and formal credit training. Your initial period of six months with Moody’s will be spent learning about the market in which we operate, key credit considerations for our businesses, as well as understanding the systems and tools that will enable you to participate actively in the ratings process. Our dedicated managers will be looking out for your development and career interests.
In joining our Associate Analyst Graduate Program, you will have the opportunity to broaden your horizons into topics such as the rating process, drafting credit documents, formulating ratios, comparative statistics. As a graduate you will have a voice and be heard. We depend on and respect the views of our people at all levels. This collaborative approach creates an open and accessible atmosphere where we actively listen to and learn from the diverse viewpoints and backgrounds of colleagues from around the world.
Selection & application process!
- Please apply on our Careers website and search for Students and Graduates Opportunities -Moody’s Investors Service Associate Analyst Graduate Program. Application Closing Date: 2nd of December 2016.
- You will be notified between October and December if your application has been successful.
- The selected candidates will receive links toward our online testing platform between October and December. Successful candidates will be invited to HR telephone screens followed by Assessment Center.
- Our Assessment Centers will be held between January and February. You will get the opportunity to learn about our organization from senior managers, interview with our analysts face to face, take part in a group exercise, as well as demonstrate your analytical and written skills.
- Successful candidates will be offered a graduate position in March for a start date in September 2017.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!