Analytics Enterprise Risk Solutions
Primary Locations: London and Edinburgh – 12 month fixed term contract
Moody’s Analytics offers award-winning solutions and best practices for measuring and managing risk. As an essential provider of data, financial modeling, analytical software, and specialized expertise, we deliver comprehensive credit risk capabilities to the financial community worldwide. Moody’s Corporation reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,800 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries.
This programme will provide the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into a variety of financial institutions, working within our Enterprise Risk Solutions business units, focused on delivering high quality products and services across our client base. With a combination of formal and on-the-job training, alongside ongoing mentoring, you will be expected to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting across the following business: Risk Measurement, Insurance, Research & Modeling, Credit Assessment & Origination, Stress Testing and Asset, Liability & Capital Solutions.
How to start your career at Moody's
- Are you interested in financial markets and technology?
- Do you like working in a diverse environment, getting involved in real projects and seeking opportunities to develop beyond formal training?
- Do you have a strong quantitative aptitude and proven analytical skills?
- Do you have an outstanding record of academic achievement? Do you have a master degree/ post graduate qualification or relevant work experience within a number of disciplines including but not limited to Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Physics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science and Engineering.
Training and Development
As a Moody’s Analytics graduate, you will have exposure to working with award-winning solutions and best practices for measuring and managing risk with a range of clients dependent on the line of business. You will join an onboarding program which will include training on your chosen line of business as well as the Enterprise Risk Solutions business as a whole. Your initial period with Moody’s will be spent understanding the market in which we operate, as well as understanding the systems.
Selection & application process
- Please apply on our Careers website and search for Students and Graduates Opportunities -Moody’s Analytics ERS Graduate Program. Application Closing Date: 23rd December 2016
- You will be notified between October and January if your application has been successful.
- The selected candidates will receive links toward our online testing platform between October and January. The successful candidates will be invited to HR phone screens and Assessment Center.
- Our Assessment Centers will be held between February and March.
- The successful candidates will be offered a graduate position in March/ April for a start date in September 2017.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!