(based on 41 ratings in 2017)
"Committed to excellence."
- There’s a lot of socialising in the offices and the open-plan layout makes the hierarchy feel minimal.
- Graduates are able to work on a variety of high-value projects early on.
- Employees are shareholders in the company and are therefore able to directly benefit from its success.
- There is a wide range of perks on offer including generous pension contributions and many discounts.
- There are graduates who would like more direct contact with their managers.
- Some of the early training can feel monotonous as it is video based.
- Even though most people have a lot of flexibility with their hours, some departments are stricter.
- Some would like more mobility between teams.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!