(based on 65 ratings in 2018)
"Respected, innovative, works on the biggest projects."
- There’s a lot of socialising in the offices and the open-plan layout makes the hierarchy feel minimal.
- Graduates are able to work on a variety of high-value projects early on.
- Employees are shareholders in the company and are therefore able to benefit directly from its success.
- There is a wide range of perks on offer including generous pension contributions and many discounts.
- There are graduates who would like more direct contact with senior managers.
- The paths to career progression are seen as being non-transparent.
- Some of the offices and technology are dated and in need of upgrades.
- The salary, while fair, is not particularly competitive in the market.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!