(based on 22 ratings in 2014)
"Encouraging and supportive."
- Apprentices are well integrated into the both the working and social sides of the company
- There are many opportunities to get exposure to exciting, high-profile projects
- The large variation in projects means that apprentices can pick up a wide range of skills
- Managers and colleagues at all levels are happy share their knowledge
- Occasionally there are periods of downtime in which apprentices may not have enough to do
- Balancing work and study commitments can be a challenge
- Apprentices don't have much control over what discipline they follow
- There can be a lack of responsibility due to perceptions of apprentices' capabilities
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!