(based on 20 ratings in 2015)
"There is a large emphasis on real estate."
- There's a friendly working atmosphere across the firm
- Work given to trainees is varied and interesting
- Trainees are given lots of support from all levels of the firm
- Legal-skills training provided by the firm is regular and well-structured
- Not very many opportunities for international secondments
- Hours can be long and unpredictable at times
- Expectations of trainees can be very high
- Could be more visibility over which departments trainees are able to do seats in
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!