(based on 17 ratings in 2016)
"Friendly, supportive, grounded."
- There's a friendly working atmosphere across the firm.
- The work given to trainees is varied and interesting.
- Legal-skills training provided by the firm is regular and well-structured.
- Hours are rarely unpredictable and there is flexibility in working.
- There aren’t very many opportunities for international secondments.
- There could be more visibility over which departments trainees are able to do seats in.
- The quality of mentors can vary greatly.
- Some feel that the salary is starting to drop behind competitors.