(based on 26 ratings in 2015)
"Aspiring to be innovative and help the community in a very difficult situation."
- There are opportunities to work on a wide array of projects across a diverse range of departments
- Flexible working environments make it is easier to maintain a good work/life balance
- Graduates feel like they are really making a positive difference to people's lives
- A wide variety of training is on offer to graduates, allowing them to build up their skill sets
- Graduates must be flexible as they do not have much say in the selection of their placement location
- Communication within the graduate scheme could be improved
- A tendency towards bureaucracy can make it difficult to enact change
- The scheme could have a more structured approach overall, allowing graduates to develop and progress throughout
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!