(based on 17 ratings in 2015)
"A challenging, changing and exciting company to work for."
- Salaries are very generous and continue to impress as graduates move on from the scheme
- The work assigned to graduates is interesting and worthwhile
- There are lots of opportunities to try new things and shape your own career to suit your skills
- Working hours are very reasonable and the company is happy to be flexible when necessary
- As with many large organisations, there is an element of bureaucracy within Network Rail
- Communication and co-operation between departments leaves room for improvement
- Having a little more structure in each placement may help with grad development
- There could be more done early on to set graduates on a specific patha and help them plan their future careers
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!