IT Graduate Developer
We Are Newton.
We're a team of the brightest and most curious minds with a fundamental belief that every organisation can be better.
We crack some of the toughest business and public sector challenges of the day. Not with reports or copy & paste thinking. But by pinpointing and implementing the changes that will make the biggest difference.
We demand better in everything we do. We think you should too.
What Is The Role?
You'll work closely across the many areas of the business to understand and advise on changes and improvements to our business systems. You'll design, build, test and support applications which run our business processes across the whole life of the projects we carry out for clients.
- Proactively identify where we can make our systems and business processes better
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of how Newton works and requirements of the people and teams who work within it
- Design and implement or manage external vendors to implement changes to systems
- Test, review and accept changes to ensure their effectiveness
- Working with our IT support team as a third line resource for line of business applications to identify and resolve incidents
- Liaising with technology vendors and their support teams to ensure resolution of queries and issues
How Do We Reward You?
We offer a highly competitive salary and our generous benefits package includes Life Assurance, Income Protection, pension contributions and twenty-five days holiday. Your overall starting package will be £30,000-33,000 per annum plus a £3,000 joining bonus.
Joining us also brings many social benefits! We have a full social calendar with Autumn and Spring activity days, Christmas events, 3-day Summer event and 4 Newton-sponsored weekends a year.
How To Apply
In order to apply you must have a minimum of 3 Bs in your A-Levels (or equivalent).
Please send your CV, including your full education history, extracurricular activities/interests and work experience/internships if applicable.
Applications will close on 3rd June. Visit our website and start your journey with Newton today:
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!