Graduate Operations Consultant
What is the role?
Looking to deliver ground-breaking solutions at an award-winning and growing consultancy? Passionate about identifying issues, then designing and implementing impactful changes? If so, you’ll fit in here.
You'll be involved in wide-reaching projects from helping make sure that low income families can afford fruit and vegetables, improving frontline care services while saving the government money, or helping build new aircraft carriers. We promise that your career at Newton will never stand still.
On a day to day basis, you will be working with our clients to:
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement.
- Create and implement project plans that support the delivery of sustainable results.
- Present to clients at all levels on site.
- Solve technical, organisational, process, and people problems.
How do we develop and reward you?
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at Newton, you’ll get support from several sources – from stretching projects, on-the-job feedback and developmental guidance from our leaders. You’ll attend our ‘Induction Training Camp’ and have a dedicated and consistent Development Manager to support your career progression.
We will give you:
- A starting package of £45,000 - £50,000 per year, plus a joining bonus. Your salary will increase every year and with every promotion.
- Rapid career progression that involves taking responsibility early on. Within 3 years you can expect to be managing a team to deliver real results.
- A genuinely social and collaborative culture, where the whole company gathers every 2 weeks for a night and day to celebrate client success, resolve project challenges and have fun.
- Project opportunities across a range of industries, clients and sectors based on your interest.
Your education, skills and experience:
- Highly numerate with a logical mindset and strong analytical and conceptual skills (this doesn’t mean you must be an engineer or a mathematician!)
- Be strong, effective communicators at all levels with the ability to build and sustain relationships.
- Thrive on early responsibility and be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Self-awareness and the willingness to receive and act on feedback
- Excellent education with top results (in any discipline)