(based on 22 ratings in 2015)
"Challenging, fun, developing."
- Consultants get high levels of autonomy, responsibility and opportunities for development
- The company has a wide variety of interesting clients and no two projects are ever the same
- The culture within Newton is excellent and there are lots of organised events for socialising with colleagues
- Salary and benefits package on offer is very competitive
- The role generally involves being away from home Monday to Friday which won't suit everyone
- There can be quite a lot of pressure on employees to achieve results
- Being on a client site away from home during the week means it can be tough to escape work
- Diversity of employees within the company could be improved
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!