(based on 14 ratings in 2017)
"Ambitious and supportive."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- While graduates do not spend much time in the head office, it is considered quite remote.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity of management could be higher.
- The client sites that graduates are assigned to are not always nice to work at.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!