(based on 8 ratings in 2018)
"Unique, fun, demanding and people-focused."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity of management could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more options regarding working arrangements.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!