A 12-18 month scheme designed to support the Merchandising team on a day to day basis while acquiring the required skills to develop as a future Merchandiser.
About the team
Working alongside your Buying, Technology and Design colleagues, you will support the Merchandising team from range planning right through to allocating stock to stores.
About the role
- Analyse historical sales to assist in the range building process.
- Manage and negotiate deliveries, working with suppliers from Europe to the Far East
- Review weekly sales to help manage stock levels across both Retail and Directory.
- Accurately update key merchandising systems
- You are organised and can effectively manage and prioritise a wide range of tasks.
- A great communicator, you will build excellent relationships both internally and externally.
- You’re able to interpret data and make suggestions to your Merchandiser.
- You thrive in a fast paced, busy environment and love it when the day just passes quickly.
- Approachable and at your best in a team environment.
Below to be used for specialist requirements
- Technical skills/business skills required
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!