About the team
Not to be confused with Visual Merchandising, our Trainee Merchandisers maximise profit during the season, ensuring the product is in right place at the right time, in the right quantity, at the right price.
About the role
- Analyse historical sales to assist in the range building process
- Manage and negotiate deliveries, working with suppliers from Europe to the Far East
- Review weekly sales to help manage stock levels across both Retail and Directory
- Accurately update key merchandising systems
- You are organised and can effectively manage and prioritise a wide range of tasks
- A great communicator, you will build excellent relationships both internally and externally
- You’re able to interpret data and make suggestions to your Merchandiser
- You thrive in a fast paced, busy environment and love it when the day just passes in a * blur
- Approachable and at your best in a team environment.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!