Few financial organisations can match the breadth of involvement and responsibility that you’ll find at Nissan. Whether it’s reviewing existing budgets, supervising ledgers, setting new budgets for business plans, forecasting, assessing profitability or making costings for new models, you will have a hand in every area of our business.
If you’ve got a good head for figures and want to apply your financial acumen to a challenging, varied role where your performance will be rewarded, then Nissan’s finance department is for you.
Starting: July/August 2017.
We are Nissan Motor Manufacturing ltd (NMUK) and we are one of the biggest car production plants in the UK. Our incredible location in the North East of England gives us access not only to some of the best workforces in the UK but also direct, international transport links through the Port of Tyne. This enviable combination means we can ship 9,000 cars a week from of our world-leading manufacturing facility.
NMUK Sunderland plant is responsible for production of the Qashqui, Juke, Leaf and Infiniti Q30 models. We produce c. 500,000 vehicles a year and export to over 130 international markets. All of this is made possible for our permanent workforce of over 6,700 people, with support from additional contractors and suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker
- Show a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Currently studying a degree
- Are able to partake in a 12 month placement as part of their course
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!