(based on 61 ratings in 2014)
"Fantastic culture and great opportunities."
- Colleagues are friendly and interns are encouraged to ask questions
- Multiple networking events and presentations give interns a better view of the firm
- Interns are assigned 'buddies' who support them throughout the internship
- Remuneration for interns at Nomura is excellent
- Interns don't always get to experience the departments they are most interested in
- Balancing work commitments with attending events can be a little difficult
- There could be more training for those without prior banking experience
- In some areas, levels of responsibility can initially be fairly low
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!