About the Force
Northamptonshire Police has a vision of a Safer Northamptonshire, with the purpose of Protecting People from Harm.
- Our communities will experience a quality policing service.
- At the heart of the service we deliver we will be honest, fair, approachable and reliable.
- We will take responsibility for delivering a service that is effective, efficient and legitimate.
- We will be confident and clear in making decisions that are professional and ethical and ensure we apply the Code of Ethics in our behaviour and professional practice.
Northamptonshire Police are committed to:
- High quality service delivery
- Improved public and victim satisfaction
- Reduced reoffending and repeat
- Greater trust and confidence in policing
- Swifter resolution of cases
- Improved staff well-being
- Continued focus on emerging
- CT security threat
Our Approach is:
- Victim-focused with emphasis on early intervention, prevention, investigation and prosecution, with support to victims throughout.
- Proactively identify offenders and challenge or change perpetrator behaviour
- Involve the community in decision-making relating to services we provide
- Promote and support good physical and mental health across the workplace
- Effective partnership working
Our Priorities are:
- Child exploitation
- Rape and sexual violence
- Domestic abuse
- Gangs and gang violence
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!