(based on 24 ratings in 2016)
"Well placed, well resourced, global law firm."
- Very friendly, encouraging and supportive firms.
- Excellent international opportunities – trainees are able to do more than one seat abroad.
- Trainees are given a high level of responsibility and good quality work early on.
- Both formal and informal training are treated with high importance.
- Responsibility and quality of work varies between departments.
- Hours can be long, again depending on the department.
- Some felt that there were a lot of administrative tasks.
- There is not as much notice regarding seat moves as some would like.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!