(based on 30 ratings in 2015)
"Friendly, international, hard-working."
- Very friendly, encouraging and supportive firm
- Merit-based promotion and good partnership prospects
- Excellent international opportunities – trainees are able to do more than one seat abroad
- Large scale and high profile work
- Partner mentors can be difficult to get hold of to discuss problems
- Responsibility and quality of work varies between departments
- Hours can be long, again depending on the department
- Large number of female associates, but not reflected in the partnership
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!