(based on 29 ratings in 2017)
"Focused and forward-looking"
- People at the firm are friendly, encouraging and supportive.
- There are excellent international opportunities including being able to do more than one seat abroad.
- Trainees are given a high level of responsibility and good quality work early on.
- Both formal and informal training are treated with high importance.
- The quality of work and levels of responsibility vary between departments.
- Hours can be long, though this again depends on the department.
- While historically good, retention rates appear to have dipped recently.
- There is not as much notice regarding seat moves as some would like.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!