Graduate Quantity Surveyor
As part of our 2016 Graduate programme, NPS Group are offering an exciting opportunity for a recent Graduate to kick start their career in Quantity Surveying.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor will:
- Prepare pre-contract documentation including feasibility estimates cost plans, Bill of Quantities and Specifications using computer techniques and modern standards.
- Prepare high quality tender documentation to deadlines.
- Analyse tenders and prepare cost breakdowns.
- Control all post contract procedures, make valuations for payments, collect all feedback information and monitor increased costs.
- Prepare final account and agree with contractor, and deal with audit procedures.
- Provide a capital and maintenance works service, working within agreed targets and available resources.
- Facilitate good working relationships with clients.
With a degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying, you will be familiar with relevant construction legislation, including risks and hazards.
The successful candidate will be driven and motivated, with the desire to thrive within our expanding multi-disciplinary environment.
In return, you will be mentored by some of the most experienced professionals in the market, who can help you to reach your full potential.
Please apply with CV to the email address provided.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!