Business Analyst - Global Procurement
We are seeking to recruit an undergraduate to provide support to the Procurement Indirect Categories with Data Standardisation & Analysis, Management Reporting, Systems and Projects.
This placement will provide a strong foundation in the procurement function of NSG Group alongside an opportunity to develop a career within.
The role will also involve international travels to support NSG Plants with procurement projects in order to achieve cost savings and improve efficiency.
At the end of the program it is expected that the student will have good knowledge and application of SAP, Ariba and other Procurement Systems. The student will also be well positioned to start up a career in Business Analysis/Consulting, Buying and Project Management.
The position will be available from July 2018 and will last for approximately 12 months with a 25 days holiday allowance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Desire to learn
- Procedural, methodical and logical
- High degree of numeracy
- IT literacy
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of a foreign language, preferably Italian, German, Polish, French or Spanish (desirable but not essential)
- A full UK driving licence and car ownership would be an advantage due to limited public transport to the site (but the company supports a car share scheme).
- Applications are welcome from undergraduates from any discipline.
Well-structured training in Systems and Procurement function will be given alongside site tours (UK and Abroad) to enable fast learning about our products, technologies, systems and processes.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!