(based on 6 ratings in 2018)
"Opportunistic and fully committed to individual development!"
- Hours are often flexible, allowing people to have a good work/like balance.
- The training and experience gained on the scheme is very useful for progression in the industry.
- Graduates have the chance to work in multiple locations around the country and internationally.
- Managers make good mentors and offer helpful feedback to graduates.
- Some training requires time to be put in outside of work hours.
- The salary is seen as lower than on other similar schemes.
- While graduates are given a budget for moving expenses, it is not always enough.
- Some graduates would like more control over their training budget.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!