(based on 23 ratings in 2016)
"Supportive, hardworking, friendly!"
- Graduates are given a budget to put towards their development as they see fit.
- There is a very friendly atmosphere between graduates and many social events.
- The training and experience received on the scheme is very useful for progression in the industry.
- Graduates have the chance to work in multiple locations around the country.
- Some graduates felt that the programme team weren’t always understanding.
- The salary is seen as lower than at other similar schemes.
- Moving regularly for secondments can be expensive.
- Graduates do not have as much input in the development of the scheme as some would like.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!