(based on 7 ratings in 2017)
"Plenty of soft skills training."
- Graduates are given a budget to put towards their development as they see fit.
- Hours are often flexible, allowing people to have a good work/like balance.
- The training and experience received on the scheme is very useful for progression in the industry.
- Graduates have the chance to work in multiple locations around the country.
- Some training requires time to be put in outside of work hours.
- The salary is seen as lower than on other similar schemes.
- Moving regularly for secondments can be expensive.
- Some graduates would like more input into the development of the scheme.