Graduate Programme - Analyst
We are looking for 70 graduates across 10 schemes to join our fast paced, dynamic and innovative company. Ocado has been growing rapidly and through this we are giving real responsibility and autonomy to our graduates. Graduates will not just fill spaces, but we will give you genuine development opportunities to become future leaders and rise quickly through the company to help shape the future of Ocado.
What we want from our Analyst candidates
Are you smart, numerate and with a passion for understanding what motivates consumers? Do you want to apply insight and analytics to commercial problems to provide actionable recommendations? Can you explain complex problems in a simple and clear way? Do you have an inquisitive mind to explore and improve projects using a breadth of research and customer data?
The Analyst Scheme
This scheme consists of 4 x six month placements in different teams around the business. During each placement you will be given end to end responsibility for projects to measure and improve the way we do things. This can include:
- Meeting stakeholders to fully understand what is expected from your project
- Designing a methodology to base your project on
- Gathering, manipulating and analysing data to make recommendations for a solution.
- Delivering findings to stakeholders and assisting with the implementation of changes to make all parties successful.
Potential placements include:
- Customer Insight – This team aims to understand as much as possible about our customers and why they shop with us. They work with our Marketing team to ensure effective communication to the customer and use personalisation to make them as relevant as possible for customers.
- Web Merchandising Insight – This team is all about how customers shop with us. Looking at everything from how our search algorithm works to how customers use new technologies such as Alexa to shop. This placement explores the efficiency of Ocado’s customer facing domains.
- Business Planning – This team is at the heart of our highly efficient distribution network. They ensure we have the right resource, in the right place, driving the right routes to deliver over 250,000 orders a week on time.