Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialised expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organisation transformation. Our 4,000+ professionals help clients optimise their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organisational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities.
Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press.
The firm’s capabilities and intellectual capital are enhanced by our deep industry expertise, geographic range, analytical rigour, and hands-on, collaborative approach. Our professionals see what others don’t, challenge conventional thinking, and consistently deliver innovative, customised solutions. We also work side by side with senior executives to accelerate execution
through a blend of behavioural and management approaches. As a result, we have a tangible impact on clients’ top and bottom lines. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC).
Why Join Us?
Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients. By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities.
- A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics; global reach with revenues exceeding $1.7 billion in 2014
- More client exposure on Day One and significant international opportunities
- A meritocratic ecosystem that provides for rapid advancement to Partner without an MBA
- Specialisation at your own pace, with an opportunity for breadth and depth
- Attractive compensation for performance
- A company that is committed to work-life balance and having fun
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
- An open, respectful, and inclusive culture that welcomes, values, and supports all colleagues as they are
- A springboard to the most exciting future career opportunities
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!