Entry level Consultant
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 25 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialised expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organisation transformation. Our 3,000 professionals help clients optimise their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organisational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities.
Why Join Us?
Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients. By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities.
- A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics; global reach with revenues exceeding $1.5 billion in 2012
- More client exposure on Day One and significant international opportunities
- A meritocratic ecosystem that provides for rapid advancement to Partner without an MBA
- Specialisation at your own pace, with an opportunity for breadth and depth
- Attractive compensation for performance
- A company that is committed to work-life balance and having fun
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
Our challenging Consultant position offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates. As a Consultant you will:
- Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing Global 1000 clients
- Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
- Lead complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
- Receive support to rapidly develop leadership and client management skills
- Receive broad exposure to a variety of industries including: Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Financial Services, Energy, Health & Life Sciences, Media, Retail, Surface Transportation and Technology.
We look for initiative, intuition and creativity with a strong background in problem solving and analytics. We do not require a specific academic major or industry experience. One of the best things we can do for our clients and ourselves is to recruit a diverse group of people who bring a broad range of strengths and backgrounds to their roles.
To be considered please submit CV and cover letter and unofficial transcript at www.oliverwyman.gtios.com by Wednesday 26th October 2016.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!