(based on 14 ratings in 2016)
"Changing, innovative, interesting."
- The firm does a wide variety of high-profile work with interesting clients.
- Trainees are given responsibility and get involved in all areas of each department.
- An open-door policy and collaborative culture has led to a nice atmosphere in the office.
- Supervisors are very good at providing support and explaining new concepts and ideas.
- Trainees are occasionally assigned less dynamic and more administrative work.
- There are limited opportunities to do a seat abroad.
- Some technology and IT in the firm needs to be updated.
- Trainee retention is variable but has not been high in recent years.