(based on 14 ratings in 2015)
"Welcoming, challenging and rewarding."
- The firm does a wide variety of high profile work with interesting clients
- Trainees are given responsibility and encouraged to contact clients directly whenever possible
- Having a forward-thinking, responsible outlook has led to a nice atmosphere in the office
- Supervisors are very good at providing support and explaining new concepts and ideas
- Occasionally the work trainees are assigned is less dynamic and more administrative in nature
- As in any mid-size firm, hours can be fairly tough at times
- There is often lots of competition for the most popular seats and there are limited opportunities to do a seat abroad
- Some processes within the firm could be more made more efficient, such as photocopying and printing
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!