Opus Talent Solution’s 2 Year Graduate Programme – join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK
What you’ll be doing
- Sourcing candidates from various platforms and find out their motivations, drivers and requirements for their next exciting career opportunity
- Building long–lasting client relationships with SMEs and larger scale companies, learning skills such as negotiation and objection handling
- Learning how to network your way through a business in order to pitch to Senior Executives for their exclusive business
- Managing the 360 degree recruitment process, from sourcing jobs and candidates, arranging interviews and managing the offer process
- Undertaking comprehensive ‘LinkedIn Recruiter’ training, providing you with the skills and resources to hunt down some of the most niche skill sets in the world
- Writing creative job adverts and run mass scale marketing campaigns to attract new business and talent
- Staying up to date with changes in your market and industry, attending events on behalf of Opus
Reward, Compensation and Benefits
Our total reward packages include:
- A competitive and transparent salary structure
- Uncapped commission and bonuses
- Tailored and individualised career path mapping
- Access to our Personal Development Pillar where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual In addition to your on the job training
- Access to our industry-leading learning and development team, offering outstanding training whatever your level and aspirations
- International relocation opportunities
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips
- Free financial wellbeing 1to1s and seminars
- Complimentary access to our wellness retreat in the Tuscan Hills for you and your family and friends
- Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Travel to Work loan schemes (season tickets, cycle to work)
- Tech schemes
- Eye Care Schemes
- Healthcare Schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Mortgage savings support
- Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
We began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol in 2008. Inspired by our Founder, and led by our CEO, we’ve been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people.
The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.
As our business is constantly evolving, our people are too; you will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one. With our transparent development structures, you can advance your career quickly and flourish here.
We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our Group businesses and at all levels; today you might be sat next to our CEO, tomorrow, another Consultant. We collaborate, we share best practice, and we celebrate wins. In this context, you won’t be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.
If you would like more information on why working for Opus is so awesome, please check out our website and careers page.
If you have already done this, we look forward to receiving your application!