Graduate IT Consultant
Orbium is a fast growing consulting firm with an exclusive focus on the financial services industry. We are looking to recruit ambitious graduates who have the enthusiasm and drive to develop quickly as an IT Consultant.
Orbium places great emphasis on employees’ training and development. Consequently our Graduate Programme will place you in the thick of the action as soon as you join us. Firstly you will have an intensive induction to gain a full understanding of the company and you will then attend a four week course at the IT Academy. Upon becoming certified, you will be able to enhance your skills further. for instance you will be assigned a coach who will mentor you and hold regular reviews to support you in your development. In addition you will have the opportunity to join a project team and assist our clients in their IT and business needs. Some of the responsibilities you can expect in this position include:
- Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System incl. writing technical and/or business specifications
- Parameterising and customising various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
- Degree in IT, Engineering or a related discipline - minimum of a 2.1
- Practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
- Willingness to work and travel in the UK and internationally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English, German and/or French would be an asset
We offer you
Diversified and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier international banks, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consultancy. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter to us using the below link.
Please reference TARGETjobs when applying.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!