(based on 10 ratings in 2015)
"Friendly, hard-working and intellectually interesting."
- Trainees are often given high level work and are trusted with real responsibility
- Salaries are above average for a City firm and are supplemented by a good set of perks
- Working directly with partners provides lots of opportunities for development
- Regular formal training is provided throughout the training contract
- At times, a lack of direct supervision can lead trainees to feel a little out of their depth
- Communication within the firm could be improved
- Hours can be quite tough in some of the busier departments
- Due to business needs, trainees have to pick up a certain amount of administrative tasks
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!