(based on 8 ratings in 2016)
"Friendly, welcoming, open."
- Trainees are often given high-level work and are trusted with a variety of tasks.
- While below those of some US firms, salaries are around the magic circle level in the UK.
- The small intake allows trainees to regularly work directly with partners.
- Regular informal training is provided by mentors throughout the training contract.
- More seat-specific training could be offered to trainees.
- Some trainees would have liked more firm-organised socialising.
- Hours can be quite tough in some of the busier departments.
- Some departments may only have one trainee.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!