(based on 14 ratings in 2015)
"The firm has a supportive environment and a real interest in your development."
- Friendly and approachable colleagues make for a culture that is nice to work in
- The firm's open-plan offices are well thought out, and they are in convenient locations
- Trainees benefit from being given significant responsibility and good exposure to clients from the outset
- The firm has a well-structured training programme which is staggered over the training contract and covers a multitude of skills
- Working hours can be long at times, although there is no 'face-time' culture
- IT systems could be improved as they can initially be quite difficult to get to grips
- Most teams only have one trainee and as a result there is no one to share a workload when it gets busy
- The seat rotation process can be a little drawn out, and trainees may not always get their first choice of seats
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!