User Experience Analyst
From working with Google to launch an award-winning real-time music game to co-designing a crowdsourced weather service with the Met Office, the user experience is at the heart of PA's digital innovations. This is a chance to build on your experience of user interfaces by working on diverse and constantly evolving challenges. As a starting point, we'll expect to see a portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to create concepts, and design experiences and interfaces.
Digital at PA Consulting Group
We’re focused on conceiving, designing and delivering smart, innovative solutions for complex industry issues across sectors. We work collaboratively with our clients to help them implement digital technology and ideas to the best effect, meeting their users’ needs through the delivery of excellent intuitive services. Bringing together digital experts from different backgrounds, we help our clients create a digital culture for long-term success.
Your role in Digital
Joining us as a User Experience Analyst you’ll work on a range of projects, from ground-breaking new digital products, to responsive, multi-platform digital services. Working in multi-disciplinary teams across both public and private sector clients, you’ll collaborate with your peers and end users to design services throughout the product lifecycle, providing practical solutions that make the difference to our clients.
This role starts in September 2017, although there may also be some opportunities to start in March 2017
What you'll bring to Digital
- 2:1 Degree in a Product Design, Industrial Design, Interactive Design, Human Computer Interaction or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of what's possible in digital user interfaces
- Keen interest in digital trends and how they impact people and businesses
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyse problems and data
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work individually and in teams
- Great problem-solving skills and the confidence to challenge others
- Willing to travel on business
Applicants must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the UK.
Ideally some direct experience of the following:
Practical experience of methods of :
- applying the User Centred Design process
- working within an Agile project methodology
- conducting and analysing user research
- Experience of using a number of UX, design and prototyping tools including
- Axure (or other wireframing and design tools such as Balsamiq or Sketch
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Media production tools such as AfterEffects
About PA Consulting Group
We are the consulting, technology and innovation firm that uses constant curiosity and ever-evolving expertise to make a lasting impact on the world. We are PA Consulting Group. Specialising in technology and innovation, management and IT consulting, our employees operate globally across a wide range of sectors, delivering practical solutions that make the difference for our clients.
Getting exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals is what we do. And finding fresh angles, exploring new avenues and following the unconventional path is how we do it. We are solving some of the world’s most complex problems. But where others settle for off-the-shelf solutions, we approach each challenge with fresh eyes, unconstrained thinking and a perfectly balanced team of experts handpicked for the task.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and seek to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways. This diversity engenders a richer, more creative environment – one in which our people develop and clients are served better. We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s objectives, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Join us and make the difference with your career.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!