Financial Services Analyst
As a consulting, technology and innovation firm, PA doesn’t just offer you a job – we offer you a stake in our business and the chance to work on some of the most exciting challenges in business today.
As an analyst, you will work in small and highly innovative multi-disciplinary teams and be expected to take on significant responsibility, working with colleagues and clients at all levels. Progression is based on merit, not time served, and high performers progress rapidly.
Financial Services at PA Consulting Group
Our Financial Services Practice drives exciting work across Insurance, Capital Markets and Banking. Pulling together teams with years of experience and industry-leading expertise, we deliver exceptional results with lasting impact that keep our clients one step ahead of the competition. Joining us as a Financial Services Consultant, you’ll work on some of the most exciting projects that the consulting industry has seen for years.
Examples of our work:
- We are transforming a highly critical division for one of the UK’s leading Life & Pensions firms
- We do more work with the UK FS Regulators than any other consulting firm
- We are helping a range of Financial Services companies transform their digital offerings, responding to some of the biggest shifts we have seen in consumer behaviour
- We are currently working with a number of global banking clients to shape and manage their responses to several regulatory changes including AML, Basel III, FATCA and others.
This role starts in September 2017, although there may also be some opportunities to start in March 2017
What you'll bring to Financial Services:
- A 2:1 degree or equivalent, supported by an awareness of core industry areas and issues
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability when requirements or deadlines change, and flexibility when it comes to travel
- An efficient, effective and professional approach to building relationships
- A talent for sales, and the commercial sense to spot opportunities
About PA Consulting Group
We are the consulting, technology and innovation firm that uses constant curiosity and ever-evolving expertise to make a lasting impact on the world. We are PA Consulting Group. Specialising in technology and innovation, management and IT consulting, our employees operate globally across a wide range of sectors, delivering practical solutions that make the difference for our clients.
Getting exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals is what we do. And finding fresh angles, exploring new avenues and following the unconventional path is how we do it. We are solving some of the world’s most complex problems. But where others settle for off-the-shelf solutions, we approach each challenge with fresh eyes, unconstrained thinking and a perfectly balanced team of experts handpicked for the task.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and seek to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways. This diversity engenders a richer, more creative environment – one in which our people develop and clients are served better. We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s objectives, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Join us and make the difference with your career.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!