(based on 9 ratings in 2015)
"The company is friendly, collaborative, challenging and constructive."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas
- There are no barriers in the hierarchy so all colleagues are very supportive
- Working hours for graduates can be flexible so they can manage their time effectively
- Training on offer to graduates is great and really allows graduates to develop
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice which may not suit everybody
- The firm could have more social events to ensure staff are fully integrated with one another
- Diversity at the firm could be improved with more women in top roles
- Graduates may find that there is a lack of structure in their day-to-day work
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!