(based on 16 ratings in 2016)
"A great place to grow and gain experience."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- The firm could have more social events to ensure that staff are fully integrated with one another.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their day-to-day work.
- Gaining work by networking with managers can be frustrating for some.