The Security Team
The security team is accountable for all aspects of security governance and security operations across PPB. The department plays a core role in helping PPB to produce products and services that are secure as well as innovative, and also to secure customer data and PPB’s own information and systems. In order to do this we need positive, resourceful, entrepreneurial individuals that will help foster a security culture throughout the organization and thereby contribute to PPB’s sustainable competitive advantage.
As the Security Graduate, you’ll enjoy varied and exciting challenges and gain an opportunity to work with some of the best people in the business and build broader information security knowledge. This will also include experience in our overseas offices.
- Assist with investigations, incident response and compliance activities.
- Support and manage analysis tools.
- Develop existing security processes.
- Assist with the Security assessment of business projects.
- Assist in ensuring Security Services are keeping pace with business requirements.
- Consolidate and report relevant metrics as and when required by management.
- Assess and action tickets relating to Security services from across the wider business.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships within and outside the security team.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated interest in the security industry
- Excellent technical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn new skills, gain knowledge and innovate
- Ability to back decisions with sound rationale
- A capacity to review and be reviewed constructively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivating, adaptable and flexible in approach
- Key Knowledge and Experience
- Delivery driven with a sensible attitude to risk
- Excellent team working skills and stakeholder management
Do you have what it takes?
- To have achieved or be on course for a minimum of a 2.1 in a relevant technical or scientific degree that demonstrates problem solving and analytical thinking
- A minimum of 450 points on your Leaving Certificate (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 260 UCAS Tariff points (or equivalent)
- The ambition to succeed in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- The motivation for career progression
- The flexibility to work well in teams and on your own
- Excellent communication skills
- A high record of achievement and delivery
Start Date: The Programme will commence in September 2019
Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your HR record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.