Graduate Sales Engineer
A renowned, specialist manufacturing enterprise is looking for well-rounded graduates determined to excel. A household name that operates nationwide, they have the resources and proven inclination to invest in your career!
Hiring for locations nationwide, our client are looking to fill graduate roles in their Leeds, Liverpool, Bristol, Southampton and London offices!
As a Graduate Sales Engineer, the successful candidate will have a technical footing, which will be supplemented by internal training. However, they will also employ their interpersonal skills to support sales. An exciting crossover between sales and technical consulting, combined with our client’s stature as a household name, means that this role paves the way for numerous avenues of progression!
Meeting clients face to face, you will create and develop high-level business relationships using a consultative approach and your technical expertise. You will often be called upon to clarify any technical customer concerns when deals are not quite closed. In doing so, you will secure business revenue in this integral role.
A comprehensive benefits package awaits the successful candidate! A starting salary of £25,000, a company car and a welcoming working culture with regular socials are all offered by the company!
- Enhance your existing technical expertise by learning about the company’s product, services and marketplace
- Respond to customer queries over the phone
- Regularly meet with clients face to face to discuss the company’s proposition to drive revenue
- With the complex product offerings our client provides, when closing deals there is often customer confusion. It will be your job to clarify any concerns they have using your technical knowledge
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of up £30K!
- Company car
- A welcoming working culture with regular socials
- Your choice of placement in all manner of locations nationwide!
- Excellent scope for progression
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Mandatory: educated in a Scientific, Technological, Engineering or Mathematical discipline. Engineering is the preferable candidate background
- Driven and ambitious
- Fantastic interpersonal/communication skills
- A target driven individual that has a positive outlook
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!