(based on 6 ratings in 2016)
"Challenging, interesting, fair."
- A wide variety in the portfolio of cases means quick learning progression.
- There is a very generous benefits package.
- A very flat hierarchy. People in all positions work and socialise together.
- The remuneration is very competitive within the industry.
- Though flexible, the hours are regularly long.
- There can often be little time for preparation on new cases.
- Associates must be able to learn very quickly.
- The workload can be unpredictable at times.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!